If you are planning to tie the know in the near future, there is a lot to organise, and while some people have family to help, others are tasked with planning their own wedding, which can be quite stressful. There is so much to organise, and with that in mind, here is our wedding checklist to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- The Wedding Rings – Of course, the most important items are the two wedding rings, which should be kept safe by the best man and the head bridesmaid, who would be responsible for their safekeeping.
- The Photographer – You can find a Central Coast wedding photographer with an online search, and you might like to have a video made, which you can present to all the guests as a keepsake. This is the most important day of your lives, and it is fitting to hire a videographer who can capture the best moments and put it all together to make a fantastic keepsake that you can enjoy many years into the future.
- The Reception – Of course, this should be well-planned in advance, with the invitations going out to all the guests a few weeks prior to the big day, with menu and the bar fully stocked, and if you are hiring a venue, they would have everything covered, including car parking and even have rooms for those who would rather not drive home.
- The Honeymoon – You will need to arrange suitable transport for you and your partner, and don’t forget to pack your passports and essential documentation, which is easy to do in the heat of the moment.
- The Entertainment – Whether live music or a professional DJ, you do need to have suitable entertainment lined up, and make sure the music is to your guests’ liking, otherwise the dance area will be empty.
- The Speeches – Of course, it is traditional for the bride’s father to say something, along with the best man and the newlyweds themselves, plus any guests that would like to say something when it comes to the time for a toast to celebrate.
- The Traditional Toast – This is an important part of the wedding reception, and the best man is the person to look after this, making sure there are microphones and the champagne is served at the right time.
If you are lucky, you will have family to help you organise everything and therefore, you and your partner can relax and enjoy what will be a very special day for both of you.